QUU SERVICES ARE FREE OF CHARGE, HOWEVER QUU WILL SEND AND RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES TO AND FROM THE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL COSTS FOR YOUR MOBILE PHONE USE, INCLUDING TEXT MESSAGING COSTS. YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE THE AUTHORIZED USER OF THE MOBILE PHONE YOU USE TO SIGN UP FOR THE QUU ACCOUNT AND ARE AUTHORIZED TO APPROVE THE APPLICABLE CHARGES.
WHEN DOES QUU SEND YOU TEXT MESSAGES (TEXT MESSAGE FREQUENCY)
Quu may send you text messages in the following cases:
- 1 TEXT MESSAGE to confirm you are registering to Quu and to verify your cell phone number during the registration process.
- UP TO 3 TEXT MESSAGES when you complete your registration, confirming your registration.
- 1 TEXT MESSAGE to notify you that you opted out of Quu services.
- In response to your requests for information - everytime you request one of the following:
- 1 TEXT MESSAGE in response to you requesting the name of the song by texting the frequency of the station followed by the letter s (for example 925s)
- UP TO 3 TEXT MESSAGES when you request more information about an advertisement by texting the frequency of the station (e.g. 925), including a text message regarding this advertisement, and possibly a mobile coupon that’s attached to this advertisement.
- UP TO 3 MESSAGES If you text a keyword regarding an item for interest as advertised, including a text message regarding this advertisement, and possibly a mobile coupon that’s attached to this advertisement.
- UP TO 4 TEXT MESSAGES when you text the word HELP, explaining the Quu Services and how to use Quu.
- As specifically provided in the Site Terms and as you may otherwise agree
QUUTEXT SERVICES ARE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CARRIERS HANDSETS INCLUDING ATT, VERIZON, T-MOBILE, SPRINT.
FOR HELP FROM YOUR CELL PHONE, YOU MAY TEXT THE WORD HELP TO 77859 OR SEND AN EMAIL TO email@example.com.
TO OPT-OUT THE SERVICE YOU MAY TEXT THE WORD STOP TO 77859 FROM THE HANDSET THAT CARRIES THE PHONE NUMBER OR OR SEND AN EMAIL REQUESTING TERMINATION OF SERVICES TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO STOP RECEIVING UPDATES ABOUT A SPECIFIC KEYWORD YOU TEXTED AT A PREVIOUS TIME, SIMPLY TEXT THE WORDS STOP FOLLOWED BY THE KEYWORD. FOR EXAMPLE: IF YOU HAD TEXTED THE WORD DJX TO RECEIVE UPDATES ABOUT DJX, AND IF YOU WANTED TO STOP RECEIVING THESE UPDATES, TEXT THE WORDS STOP DJX TO 77859.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES Quu COLLECT?
QuuFriends and Your Profile. You may add other Quu members as friends (“QuuFriends”) and other members may add you as a QuuFriend. Your user name and other information and materials you choose to upload (e.g., your photograph, personal bio, location, favorite radio stations) to your profile will be available to your QuuFriends. You and your QuuFriends will also receive notices (on your mobile telephone or email account) when any of you add or favorite a song or radio station to your Quu, or indicate that you are listening to a specific radio station. You can always choose to turn off a QuuFriend, and stop receiving such notices.
HOW DOES Quu USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information you provide and we collect to:
- Administer the Site and Quu Services and diagnose problems with our server and Quumobile Software and Quu Services;
- Verify your identity and respond to your requests for information;
- Notify you of updates for downloaded products;
- Provide you with newsletters and updates;
- Provide you with rebates and special offers from certain Quu advertisers;
- Ask you to participate in surveys and offer you information about our products and services;
- Deliver to you and bill you for our products and services;
- Communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues, including verifying authorization of credit card usage before purchases;
- Comply with applicable laws, statutes and regulations;
- Measure the number of visitors to the Site and how the Site and our products and services are used, in order to make the Site as useful as possible to our visitors;
- Determine if you meet the system requirements to download and use Quu’s products and services, and communicate with you regarding compatibility and interoperability; and
- As specifically provided in the Site Terms and as you may otherwise agree.
EMAIL FROM Quu
When you subscribe to Quu Services and download or install the Quumobile Software, you agree that we may use your email address or other personal information to send you information or otherwise communicate with you.
Text Message FROM Quu
When you subscribe to Quu Services and download or install the Quumobile Software on your mobile phone, you agree that we may use your mobile phone number or other personal information to send you information and data and otherwise communicate with you, and that normal carrier charges (e.g., Text Message) and taxes may apply to data sent to you by Quu and to data transfers to your mobile phone.
When you unsubscribe from Quu Services you will receive a confirmation text message to your cell phone.
TO WHOM DOES Quu DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
Quu may disclose information you provide and we collect to our parent and/or subsidiaries or affiliates, and as described below:
- To companies and individuals who perform services and other functions on our behalf;
- In the event Quu transfers some or all of its assets to another entity, or is acquired by a third party, information will likely be one of the transferred assets, but should remain subject to existing privacy terms as required by applicable law, statute or regulation;
- To your QuuFriends, as discussed above;
- To your Quu’d radio stations, so that they can provide you with alerts; and
- As you may otherwise agree.
Quu may disclose demographic and other usage information collected through the Site, the Quumobile Software and Quu Services, but only after removing personally-identifiable information.
Quu may respond to any subpoena received from a government agency (i.e., the Securities and Exchange Commission or law enforcement agencies) without prior notice to you. Unless prohibited by law or by a court order, we will notify you of any subpoena received from any other party (e.g., for civil litigation) which requires us to disclose your identity, and will wait ten (10) days, or a lesser amount of time as required by the deadline in the subpoena, before providing the requested information.
The Site may contain links to other websites and products, including links to retailers and other third parties regarding your Quu’d content. Quu is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites and products, including those sites with which we may have an affiliation. You should review the privacy policies of other websites carefully before providing any information to such websites.
The Quu Site has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Quu’s control. While we strive to protect your personal information, Quu cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information. Communication via the Internet is not failsafe, and there is always a possibility that data may be lost, or intercepted by unauthorized parties during transmission or after receipt by Quu. You agree that Quu shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with such lost or intercepted data.
HOW TO ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To modify or delete your personal information, sign in to your Quu account and click on the “account” link. Personally identifiable information collected and transferred to back-up or archival storage may be retained indefinitely. Quu may also retain information regarding your transactions as necessary for our business records, and as required under applicable law.
The Site is not directed at children under the age of 13 and Quu does not knowingly permit submission of personal information by anyone under 13 years of age.
PERFORMANCE IS NOT ERROR FREE
CONDITIONS OF USE
If you have any questions concerning these Terms or the Site or any Quu product or service, please contact Quu by clicking here here.
[ close window ]
Consider casino online
all the bull you won’t have to put up with when you use the drug generic viagra online
in the medicine cabinet! Aren’t cialis online
you tired of it? Time to rub out the blabbering!